Last Updated on March 14, 2021 by admin
Chef AJ’s Yummy Sauce
Here you will learn how to do Chef AJ’s delicious Yummy Sauce.
Chef AJ is a culinary diet instructor in Los Angeles who has followed a plant-based diet for more than thirty years.
She has made appearances on The Tonight Show Starring Johnny Carson, The Tonight Show with Jay Leno, The Late Show with David Letterman and more
We’ve shared many a recipe from Chef AJ on this blog, frankly because they’re all so yummy! Few are yummier though than her appropriately-named Yummy Sauce.
This has been a staple in many of her dishes, and fans have been clamoring for years wondering what the secret is to the Yummy Sauce. Now it’s finally been revealed!
Ingredients for Chef AJ Yummy Sauce:
- Garlic clove (one)
- Pitted deglet dates (three, but ¾ ounces once pitted)
- Salt-free Westbrae Stoneground mustard for authenticity, although any SOS-free mustard will do (two tablespoons)
- Water (half a cup)
- Organic lemon (one; get all zest and juice from it)
- Rinsed and dried cannellini beans (15 ounces or one can)
Steps to make Chef AJ Yummy Sauce
- Use any blender that’s high-powered. Chef AJ prefers a Vitamix for her Yummy sauce.
- Dump the above ingredients in the blender.
- Run the blender for under a minute. The ingredients should now have a soft consistency.
- Your Yummy sauce. is done! Use on salads, rice, steamed vegetables, and anything else you please.